I'm a mother of 2 at the age of 26, my Eldest is 6 years old and home schooled, my youngest, Mojo was born in November 2011 and both are
monsterous awesome. We also have one on the way.
This blog was started originally to pass the time while pregnant with Mojo however with SPD & a crazy hormone issues (no issue, just crazy) it fell by the way-side. I started writing again soon after she was born and I really enjoy it, not all of my content is relevant and perhaps not everyone will relate but it's here anyway! Happy reading!
A few facts....
- I have degree in Business Management
- I own a Record Label
- First job was in a Music Studio
- Second job was band representation
- I've had better jobs since
- Saddest moment - When I missed Eldest being an Elf in her nursery play due to an Accountancy presentation in Uni
- Happiest moment - Waking up everyday to 'Mamammamamama' & 'Mom, cereal, Mom, cereal, Mocereal, Mceeeeereeeal'
Some people think we're American because of 'Momma', but actually it's more that Eldest heard it on a movie and wouldn't drop it - kids eh?!
You're free to comment and share posts but please remember to share where you got all that bad attitude and swearing from!